Software for Scheduling, Planning & Managing Resources
eRS resource management software is a network based multi-user software designed for Windows environment (not compatible with Mac). It’s a .Net based application written in C#.
eRS resource planning software is based on client – server architecture, where MS SQL database (2005 or higher) is installed on server machine (PC) and application is installed (thick install) on windows based client PCs. The application on client PCs connects to the database on server PC through LAN, WAN or VPN.
In a multiuser environment, eResource Scheduler application on client PC connects to database on server through LAN, WAN, VPN.
Single user setup
In a single user environment the database can be installed on the client machine itself or on a server machine to which the client can connect through LAN, WAN or VPN.
Option 1 (Ideal for single user trial and evaluation)
Server Machine Requirements to run our Resource Scheduling Software
- 1. Windows operating system (2000 and higher). eRS resource planner is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems.
- 2. MS SQL Server 2005 or higher. Don’t worry if you don’t have this, as 'eResource Scheduler Setup' will automatically install freely available MS SQL Server 2005 Express (Note: Express version has performance limitations).
- Server machine hardware requirement will depend on the number of users using the system. Following table can be used as a guide.
||No. Of Users & Resources
||Core / Threads
||Free Disk Space
||5 Simultaneous Users & 100 Resources
||6 / 12
||10 Simultaneous Users & 200 Resources
||Core i7 Extreme
||6 / 12
||50 Simultaneous Users & 1000 Resources
||4 / 8
||100 Simultaneous Users & 2000 Resources
||6 / 12
- * Should be used as guide. Requirements may vary due to other network variables.
Client Machine Requirements to run our Resource Management Tool
- 1. Windows operating system (XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8). eRS resource planning program is compatible with both 32 bit or 64 bit versions.
- 2. eRS resource planner requires .Net Framework 4. Dont worry if you dont have this, as 'eResource Scheduler Setup' will automatically download and install it.
- 1. Intel Core 2 Duo processor.
- 2. 1 GB RAM.
- 3. 500 MB free disk space.
Network Requirements / Variables
eResource Scheduler is a client – server application and hence data packets between the application and database are transferred / transported through a network (LAN, WAN). Network variable such as bandwidth, network latency, network congestion, infrastructure, connection quality / consistency will have an effect on application performance. We cannot provide a standard for these variables and hence request all our potential clients / users to test the application in their environment.
Visit feature page for complete feature list & videos of our resource scheduling software. Tour page provides quick overview & highlights main features of our resource management software. Fill the form on trial page to get started with fully functional 14 day free trial of our resource planning software and evaluate it in your business environment. Visit web demo page to request obligation free personal web demo of our resource planning program.
Our resource scheduler offers concurrent user licensing structure, visit licensing page for more information. If you have any queries regarding our resource planner, then kindly go through frequently asked questions. You can also use contact us form if you have any queries about our resource management application.